Saturday, June 12, 2010

No Time for Games!

Levi comes up with the craziest sayings. Recently he's been saying "Calm down, calm down, no time for games!" Where he gets it all, no idea. Also we've been playing a lot of Candy Land lately and it's turned in to "no time for Candy Land" instead of just games.
He still doesn't completely understand everything about the game but he does a pretty good job and loves when he gets 'the candy cane man' or 'ice cream lady'. One Levi rule: HE assigns the people. He is always green. I am yellow, Jason is blue and Max is red. Don't even try to switch.
Max likes to eat cards play too (though we normally play while he's napping).

1 comment:

Jenn said...

So fun!! I can't wait until Lauren gets to that stage where we can play games. Right now she's at the eating cards stage as well. Your kids are so cute Kendra. I love all your posts about them. I can't remember if I told you this or not- but do you remember Lindsey from our Liberty Square ward? She's in my ward we just moved into in December. Small world!