Sunday, June 27, 2010

Parade Time

A couple weekends ago we decided to have an adventure and headed off to the Rose Festival Parade in downtown Portland.

Levi loved going on the max. Aunt Rose too.

Look, there it is.....
so Max looked.
I am SOOOOO glad I brought a big bag full of treats because we ended up waiting a lot longer than I thought we would for the parade to start.


And here is the proof we did not just eat junk food.
Aunt Rose being silly. Again.
Guess who sucked who into getting him an ice cream??? Hint: I wasn't the sucker this time
Yeah, this is how we Goodrich's clean up after ourselves.
Me and my littlest prince.
What a fun day.

3 comments:

Carly said...

Yeah! A picture of you at the end! I miss your smiling, happy face :). I'm glad you got out and had some fun!

Jenn said...

What a fun day!! Your boys really are some of the cutest I've ever seen.

Marissa and Blaine said...

What a fun day! Your boys are getting so big! I love the last picture of you and Max!