Monday, December 27, 2010

Hilarious Levi Part V?

"I'm a hooker mom, I'm a hooker!!" (he had a hook in his hand while putting him in the car at church. I almost died of laughter and wondered if anyone happened to overhear)

Dressed up as a knight with armor, hat and sword Levi realized he didn't have his horse (oh, by the way, he had put a crown on me, just to keep with the theme). So he ran off to get it saying, "I will get my horse. I will be back as short as I can" It's not super hilarious but I am forever amazed with his complete sentences and thoughts. They make me smile.

Levi's going off about superheros right now, despite the fact he's totally dress up in a full 'knight in shining armor' costume. He's been taking for several minutes already, so here's what he's saying:
"Superman lives on the red planet. Superheros don't be persons. They're superheros. Spider man is a hero. His webs can make him swing so he can climb up. Flash is a superhero, he's fast. Superheros save people, they're good. They save the day! Wolverine has claws. He scratches people. You're not a super hero. You don't have claws in your arms mom." I wish I could remember the rest of the superhero monologue, I'm sure it was awesome.

Mom: "Levi can you give Max the monkey?" (it was a Curious George that he loves to sleep with)
Levi: "But if I don't have a monkey.........then I won't have a monkey".
Great logic bud.

"Mom, twirl your hair around, and then we will laugh!"

"Elephant's don't fit in houses. They are from the Jurassic Period". I think he's been watching too much Dinosaur train.

"I'm going to use my new sharp teeth" while eating dinner. When asked which ones those were, he pointed to the ones in the back.

No comments: