Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Wishin'

I have always wished for more time in the day but now I'm really wishing I was a vampire and didn't need to sleep. Oh, the things I would do.

Though I have lots of pictures to put up, I have barely any time to edit them or even write this but thought I'd write something for Larry's sake.

Here's what I've been up to:

Trying to keep up with holiday orders. Luckily I have a gal in the ward who has been coming and babysitting several times a week so I can stay on top of things.

I've done two craft fairs/bazaars and have two left this weekend.

Finishing decorating the house, which is mostly done thanks to Jason.

We're working on a candy model of the game Candyland for a ward activity. I might have bit off more than I can chew with that one but Jason is helping and it's been fun so far. We'll see how it turns out. In my mind it is amazing. We'll see what reality brings.

Putting together Christmas packages to send off.

Oh. And this weekend I had to deal with a tooth ache and had a root canal yesterday. I SO hope one of my boys become a dentist. If you saw my face you would laugh. I look like the elephant man. It's kind of gross.

We'll see if I write more later. Just a tidbit. Levi is getting dressed up in his knight costume AGAIN and watching the Polar Express, which is now one of his favorite movies probably because it has a train in it.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

oh kendra you are a busy woman!!! please let me know if there's anything I can do to help.