Monday, November 28, 2011

Grapes

This years birthday was great. I knew it wasn't going to be big and fancy because I had my first holiday show a couple days later and it was really just bad timing. But it was still wonderful none the less. I actually had the boys off to the babysitters for a lot of the morning so I could get some work done which is really what I love to do. I don't need fancy parties or a big dinner. My ideal day would be to be in peace and quiet (no fighting) and creating. Maybe watch some good movies or something. I'm not picky.

Jason made sure it was a good one. He cleaned the house, took care of the boys and got me my 'cake'. This is what I ask for every year. Fruit. Not the apples and oranges but more 'expensive' ones that I don't keep around the house, especially when it's not in season. So I got a big bowl of grapes, mango, papaya, pineapple, pomegranate, avocados and Greek yogurt.

I was nice and shared the grapes with the boys. They brought it to me and we ended up sitting down right there in the middle of the hall and munching on them. Yumm-o.Jason also had the perfect day planned for a month later when things were a little less crazy. He got the nicest room at the grand hotel. It was the fanciest hotel I've ever been to. Then we went to Cinatopia to watch the new Twilight movie in their fancy parlor room, which was amazing. We don't go out to movies a lot and never like this. I loved it. Then we did some shopping and I got my hair cut. It was perfect. I am so lucky to have such amazing boys around me who love me and spoil me.

No comments: