Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Holiday Decor in a Fish Tank

I have been downsizing my fishkeeping hobby this year. I am down from 4 aquariums ranging from 150 gallons down to 2.5 gallons. Now I just have a 29 gal aquarium in the bedroom, and a 33 gal aquarium in the dinning room. I just finnished draining and cleaning the 150 over the weekend. I need to touch up some paint on the stand and get it sold. But I though it would make a nice place to grow some holiday plants, some amarylis and some paperwhite flowers. I have the space and lights for it, why not use it. From there, things started to get bigger. Now there is a bunch of moss and leaves and Kendra really likes the idea of adding some frogs because plants aren't fun enough for her. We will see about the frogs. I am trying to resist another hobby.










No comments: