Friday, December 30, 2011

Card Parade

Every year I love getting cards and family pictures of some of my favorite people. I usually have them up around the house or in my office then at some point around February I realize I can't keep them because I'm trying REALLY hard not to be a pack rat, so I end up throwing them away. This year I thought I'd scan them then I'd have them forever!!! Here are the ones I've scrounged up.

Oh, by the way, I don't do Christmas cards but rather Valentines Day cards. It has helped to lessen my holiday stress level a number of notches.

The Baileys - I love Jen, she was in my ward in Bethany and we went to a number of playgroups together, do FHE group together and she is one of the reasons I'm really sad I'm not in that ward any more. I could talk to her forever.

The Carriers- Krissy was my visiting teaching companion for a bit in my other ward and I love talking with her. We did a number of craft shows last year and I got to know her really there. Her daughter is a hoot, Paige, and was in Levi's primary class.

The Hancocks - I've visit taught Tanya ever since we've lived in the house and now am in the primary presidency with her. She's pretty much amazing and I think of her every time I hear a Justin Bieber song.
The Keelers - I serve with Corrin (not pictured) in the primary presidency and could hang out with her all day long. She's fun, crafty and always has great ideas. Also her son is in Levi's class and they're getting to be pals.
The Sanders - My long lost friends who moved to Utah. I love Nicole, she was one of my best friends when she was living here. You know one of those people whose house you could stop off at and hang just because you were around and had some time. It was great. We have a lot in common and was sad when she moved. I got to photograph a 'birth experience' for her with Gavin and it was my first time seeing a live birth. Amazing!
The Youngs - They are a ton of fun. I love it because both our boys are pretty much the same age and have some similar personalities and I can totally relate to what life is with two young boys. Also it's always a good time when Danielle is a girls night. Yeah!
The Wilmarths - This is my Aunt Kathy's family. I'm so glad we found them. We didn't think we had any cousins but turns out we did! I also got to photograph Andrew and Lisa's wedding last year, it was a challenge but I learned a ton and am grateful I got the chance.

No comments: