Friday, December 30, 2011

Now

Often my posts are 2 week behind, because that's just how life is some times, at least around here. But despite the fact I have tons of pictures and things I need to write about, I thought I'd take some shots of what's going on right now over at La Casa de Goodrich.

Right now I'm working on a couple non-jewely related craft projects. Hate to say I'm a little 'jewelryed' out after making it non stop for pretty much a month and a half. But I'm just about ready to do some orders and get back to it. Also I've been admiring these bad boys Jason put up for me a few days ago. Aren't they awesome????
I'm doing an office re-model for my side of the room because while the system I was using to run my shop was working a year or so ago it's just not cutting it for me and the amount I do now. I've been wanting to do this for almost a year now and it never seemed like a good time but now things have slowed down enough for me to get to it also I made a good amount from Christmas sales and can afford it. So tonight one of my tasks is to continue cleaning out my desk and craft area. It's a mess. Ok, more like a disaster.
This is the reason why I'm getting it all cleaned up. Jason's been working designing and now building my custom desk. What a fella.
Tonight I made chicken and dumplings with smoked chicken brought all the way from Moses Lake. The boys actually loved it. Max vacuumed not only his carrots and my carrots but another bowl full of it. Levi just wanted meat.
Then we made some rice krispies. Green ones.
The boys are enjoying a Friday night show, some episodes of "Wild Kratts" they got for Christmas. They sure love those guys. And now Levi knows more about many animals than I do!

1 comment:

Amyann6 said...

Oooh totally jealous that you're getting a nice craft-desk. I get to use the kitchen table. It's even more awesome that your husband is making it for you!