Sunday, August 4, 2013

Lake trip - Lake Side

For the first part of our trip we had the Goodrich's (Grandma and Grandpa Goodrich, the Uncles, Addision), then for the second part Pegi came up along with Tami and Mike and we went to hang out at the cabin Jason and his family would go to with their family as kids. It was pretty nice and secluded.

Max and dad with a snack.
Max having a Danimal yogurt drink for the first time (I think that's what they're called....)
And drinking like a boss.
And of course there was lots of time lakeside.
Jason showing off.
Jason had purchased a snorkel and some goggles and he spent quite a lot of time looking at the bottom of the lake. He even caught a fish, which was promptly let go after careful inspection.
















A muscles showdown.
And there's that shark again.
Only two more pictures mom!
Swimming siblings.
Levi decided he wanted to try and sneak up on dad who had been snorkling around for quite a while.
I don't know if he scared him at all.
Snacks with Addi Jo.
Dad giving rides.

We had a fun time hanging out by the lake (and I got quite a burn, yeah for being pasty white!)

Every time I go back to look at the pictures I take I always have regrets of things I should have taken pictures of. For this trip I wish I had done more pictures of the boys with their cousins, uncles, grandparents instead of just mostly them. While they played with everyone and had a blast I still wish I would have taken more pictures of everything else. Ah well. Live and learn.

No comments: