Saturday, August 23, 2014

The White's Visit (Part 2). Because I have to Have 2 Parts.

These are all from the 'big camera' which I have been pulling out more lately just for the fun of it. This is playing in the backyard and Davis getting super messy while Uncle Gabe looks on.
I really stopped caring. Normally I don't let him get this dirty but a little dirt don't hurt. Right?
And all those apricots that would soon be jam.
We arranged to meet up with mom, Scarlett, the Whites and Max and Levi after they were done camping. The restraunt of choice? Camp 18 naturally.
Aunt Rose was a little tired from all that Aunting. She is a keeper. I did give her a bunch of jam as a thank you. 2 and a half days helping watch my kids for a few jars of jam is an even trade right?
And Sr. Squirms-A-Lot with Nese trying to contain the crazy. She does a pretty good job as well. It sure does take a village.

No comments: