Sunday, December 21, 2014

Everything is Awesome and Toe Biter

 The boys absolute favorite Halloween decoration. They are little spider magnets I made several years ago. All kids who come to visit fall in love with them so we usually end up giving them a couple. We've done that so many times I probably need to make some more next year.
 When I went to put on my shoe guess what I found?
 Max was so proud of his creation he insisted I take a picture to document it.
 I went to a consignment sale and got a few things we needed. Julie was amazing and took all the boys so I could go. She had me keep an eye out for some things for Lola for Christmas. It took so much time even though I got in early. She was a trooper and somehow kept all those boys happy.

I had to send this picture to Jason. I asked him which one I should get. :)
  Mail, mail, mail. Always so much mail.
 Fall is so pretty. It's probably my favorite season, not just because its when my birthday is.
 I love it when the boys get along. When they are getting along I hate to break up the fun to do chores and such and I'll usually let them play a bit longer. This time Levi was reading Max a story about dragons. I love having a kid that reads. Max is working on it and will soon be a reader too even though he says he only likes books at night. He's a liar.
And a quick trip to the store. I've gotten over feeling like a bad mom if Davis isn't dressed for the day. He's in PJ's a lot which I'm sure he finds much more comfortable than some of the other stuff I put on him. Also he loves carrying around a toothbrush. I'd take PJ's and a toothbrush over a store freakout any day. Max and Levi are good to go so long as the get a double seater. Or not. They actually love shopping and helping.
And just testing out some Halloween cosutmes. Ok, mostly just Levi's because Max's was in the mail. Guess who? Then Max is supposed to be Ron but decided he needed a sword.

Oh and we now own the soundtrack to Newsies which means we must dance in front of the mirror and impress ourselves with our skills.
This is how Davis relaxes. Sans pants. Atta boy!
And I'm not sure what this picture is all about. He's doing his, 'fine mom, I'll smile for the camera just hurry up', look.
I believe this is Levi's team. I wish I had brought my other camera to one of the practices but it's so much to lug around along with chairs, Davis, Davis stuff, rain stuff, sometimes water and snacks. But just so you know, football happened.
Which Davis thoroughly enjoyed watching.
I forgot the name of these guys. Hex bugs? But they are the cheap-o Happy Meal version. I must say though out of all the happy meal toys they've gotten these have been played with the most.
Jason carrying Davis in a pillow case. So I wasn't here for all of this but apparently Jason comes down with this and begins talking to my mom as he is standing in front of her. Not sure about what just regular stuff. Several minutes pass and she notices that it begins to moves and asks what he has in there thinking maybe some animal? So he then hands over the pillow case and it opens to find a smiling Davis. He loves being carried. My crazy family.
Something funny happening downstairs. Not sure what.
For a giveaway I was doing on my blog I got to review some moccs for Freshly Picked which was pretty sweet because they cost a pretty penny. I have loved them though. As part of it I did a little photo shoot with Davis. Jason also wanted to do some with his flowers because apparently there is a contest on some website for them. I love this little guy.
We are in that very awkward church phase where we are walking the halls most of the time with this guy. I did one time get to sit for most of Relief Society because me, mom and several good friends of mine had a back area barricaded off so he could play. Other than that......

Davis loves to help with laundry. And by help I mean destroy piles and then try to bite people's toes.





No comments: