Friday, December 5, 2014

Tumbling, Oreos and Milk

Someones figured out how to unroll a roll of toilet paper....
 Davis' all time #1 favorite toy is this kids soccer ball. He loves all types of balls but this one is his fave.

While Levi was having his piano lesson Krista sent Max, Abby and me down the street to the tumble bus (she knows the people who run it). It's pretty dang fun and after Max couldn't stop talking about it.
 I'm not sure what this was all about. Something not very important and completely rediculious I'm sure.
 This is why we don't buy cookies. This was less than 12 hours after purchase.
 Crazy Dave. Into every dang thing. I love that face though.
  See? Favorite ball ever.
  Butt in the air shot! My favorite ever. I wish he wasn't in my closet (can you see my shoes?) and I could use a nicer camera to capture the cuteness of it all.
 I can't tell you how many small vacuums I have bought since we've lived here. At least half a dozen. See. I hate vacuuming stairs and in this house with a dark carpet you can see crumbs pretty much the minute after you vacuum. So the stairs have to be done several times a week at the very least otherwise I feel like everything is just a mess. So because I hate it and I had to vaccume these very same stairs hundreds and hundreds of times as a kid when I visited my grandparents I have always considered it a kid jobs.

In an effort to make that easier I have tried to get decent hand helds the boys could/would use. I don't do cordless because they don't suck up much. It needs to have a spinning wheel to be best effective. Anyways. This one was very highly rated and has a hose to get the cracks (I hate crumbs in the crevices). The boys each take either the top or bottom and with every time doing it are doing better and better. I occasionally have to tell them to go back and fix it but overall they do a decent job. Mostly I'm just happy I don't have to. This is why I had kids. To make my life so much easier and cleaner.
 And it's me and my man. I love his face.
  Max hanging out downstairs. He likes to finagle treats and tv out of Gram pretty much every day.
 The day after I bought milk. And I don't even drink milk and neither does Davis.
 And we went off for a date night. Jason and I went to applebees and played games on their little ipad thing. It was probably not worth the price but you've got to try things at least once right?
 Just if anyone wants to know what my office looks like. Sometimes creating isn't pretty.
 Hanging out on the lovesac on a Sunday night same as always.

No comments: