Saturday, December 6, 2014

Uhhhh. I don't know. Our Crazy Life?

 So Levi has been on a roll with his Harry Potter reading and I told him that if he wanted to watch the movie he had to read the book so on Mondays we spend a bit of time watching while Max is at school (I don't think Max is quite ready for them, he's a chicken when it comes to movies, heck, he got scared watching Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2!)

Right now he has lost a bit of steam but is just about done with #5. I still can't believe he's reading them. He started when he was 6. And this is why we call him the book worm of the family.
 At paino lessons Davis wanted to help. Right now (2 months after these were taken) we are without a piano teacher because Krista wanted to take a break to be with her kiddos. I totally understand but we miss her! I still haven't found anyone that works for us. Most people fill up at the beginning of the school year. I have been giving songs to Levi though and Max is just every now and again. We'll get back into a regular routine. They will play an instrument if I have anything to say about it!
 And flag football! They have loved it, especially practices. Levi still struggles with getting distracted and being chatty with everyone (including coaches) and Max with toughness. But overall they enjoy going and have fun which is what it's about.
 Max is a drawing fiend. He gets really into his pictures and tries to be very precise about what he's drawing. He'll spend a good long time drawing sometimes and then, of course, brings  me his finished product. It's one of the few times he'll allow me to take a picture.
 I know Jason hates baby bath pictures but I love them and I just have to because soon they will be big grown men and I can't pinch their little butts any more. Cute babies!

If the dining room table is full of stuff he'll take over the piano bench, it also is high enough so Davis can't reach.
 Any time I wear a necklace this happens. Yeah, he broke this one a couple days after. So even though I make them pretty strong I haven't been wearing earrings or necklaces lately with this grabby grabberton around.

 Peek a boo with the boy! Pretty much every time he wakes up we play or give each other raspberries.
 Lola time! They are both such cuties. I often wonder what it's going to be like when they're older because right now a couple years seems like a long time but as they grow up it won't matter so much. They will all (if we all stay in the same houses) be in the same seminaries, YM/YW, possibly high school. Crazy.
 A Saturday game! Max does try really hard. I always feel bad for them though because they are paired up so unfairly that it can kind of hurt to watch but I suppose that is a part of sports with kids.
 Davis loves to watch. Also guess whose getting hair!
 Davis trying to play with his big bros who moved into the dining room to keep him from getting the marbles. He just decided he wanted to play with Levi's ears more. Like how Max is smiling when Davis tries to pull of Levi's ear?
 Church time! We always, always, always sit in the back row with all the awesome people. We say it's for my grandma (so she can go to the bathroom midway) but we, ok I, am pretty much always late.

This time Miss Lola came to visit. Jason showed her some lace up cards. Max and Levi are pretty much happy so long as they can color, or for Levi, read. I hope at some point they start to pay attention but at least their not fighting (if we separate them) and are semi quiet. Davis not so much. He's all over the place.
  Turbo Dave around the church. I should probably get more shoes for that kid. He keeps pulling things off his feet though, little stinker!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

love all these updates Kendra! the hair pulling from davis had me lol'ing!