Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Easter

This year for Easter I think I was way more excited than Levi was. OK. I KNOW I was. About a month before my mom bought plastic eggs for him to play with. He LOVED them. Who ever thought little pieces of plastic shaped like eggs would be so much fun? A number of times we had 'practice' egg hunts, so he'd be ready for the big day. I was so excited about it all I bought everything so far in advance we had to replenish some of the goodies because they just didn't make it that long.

We love to pose.
Levi's Easter basket. I kept it pretty simple and put in some bath toys and a toy truck and a couple eggs. He was excited about the little whales. And even more excited when he found the eggs had food in them. I mostly put in bite sized cookies, peeps, gummi bears...and other things he would like. If I could have I would have put in string cheese or a hot dog (His personal favorites)
Cookies........As we went around looking for eggs he HAD to open each one as we went and eat whatever was in it. We had a lot of eggs though, so by the end he was a lot more generous of his treats.
I'M DONE! he says. For dinner we had turkey and normal fixins. Levi didn't like any of it. But I suppose nothing compares to all the Easter sweets. He got quite mad at the whole thing, until I put some ketchup on his plate to dip stuff in. I wonder if I ever liked ketchup as much as he does.

1 comment:

Danielle said...

I'm sure he had a blast! and your easter bunny was much nicer than ours was. he only left cereal in Ethan's eggs! Maybe by next Easter... ;)