Saturday, April 18, 2009

Eight down......

ONE left! Months that is, until our little boy will make a grand entrance in this world. I can hardly believe how fast it has gone. It seemed like a much longer wait the first time around, but I bet having an extremely active little toddler, among other things, has kept me pretty distracted.

For the past several months I have been working on cleaning and organizing the house. Which I probably will continue until he comes. Right now I am wanting to paint our bedroom (either this or next weekend) and do curtains as well as make my baby announcements (at least the card part). I love doing them myself because for me they are just fun to make and it is a creative outlet for me. We'll see what other projects I start for myself.

On a different note...

Every Tuesday and Thursday night Jason goes to play volleyball. And for some reason this Tuesday while he was gone, I had the hugest fear that I would go into into labor right after he left and then he wouldn't be there when the baby came because he doesn't answer his phone during volleyball. I don't know if I could handle it all if he wasn't there. What would I do with Levi? My grandma (who we live with and 'take care of' )? Who would be with me in the hospital? It would be AWFUL!!! That whole night I prayed nothing would happen and when he got home I made Jason promise me he would frequently check his phone while playing. So far he has. Hopefully it won't happen like that and everything will be smooth. I don't know why I suddenly had this fear because my first pregnancy it didn't even cross my mind, though I probably would have been wise to at least think about it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, Chickee. . . what am I, chopped liver? I'm only a phone call away if you need anything, when you are in labor or any other emergency. . . .silly girl. All will be well, you just wait and see. cdj