Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Large and in charge

Right now I am looking at my continually expanding belly and see lumps shifting everywhere, reminiscent of an alien horror movie. Feeling a baby move is one of the more wonderful things of being pregnant. But I must admit, watching it, especially in the latter stages of pregnancy, is kind of creepy looking (and feeling). I remember when I was at this stage with Levi sitting with Jason and watching all the belly action take place. His response to it all: "Gross". I keep looking at it , wondering how it's all staying in, almost expecting something to pop out, like in Spaceballs (a great flick BTW).

On another note. Levi has never, ever been the clingy type, especially to me. If any clinging was going on, it was with daddy. But within the last month or two he has been wanting me to be around all the time and freaks out when I leave or when I am not with him. I have a theory. I think somewhere in his baby/toddler mind, body, chemistry...whatever, he knows what is coming. He knows he will no longer be the center of attention, a position which he enjoys thoroughly. I kind of think it might be when animals know a natural disaster is coming. Just a theory. I wonder if any studies have been done........

3 comments:

Hailey Vial said...

I've got some cute pix of Levi at the egg hunt. Will you email me and I'll send them to you!
Congrats on the pregnancy almost over with.

Hailey Vial said...

it would help if I gave you my email... brain fart.
hailey.vial@gmail.com

p.s. my word verification is "trinks" sweet!

Rachel said...

Hey Kendra! Thanks for answering my plea for help. Tomorrow sounds great after 3pm. Do you want to come over here? Do you have my address?