Friday, May 22, 2009

Max Daniel Goodrich


We officially now have another member of the family.

Max Daniel Goodrich
Born: May 18, 2009
Time: 12:27 PM
Weight: 8lbs 8oz
Length: 21in

Max was a scheduled c-section because of the complications Kendra had when Levi was born. There were no complications this time. Everything went smoothly and we got to all come home on Thursday. Levi was staying with his grandparents in Vancouver, WA and just got home this morning, Friday. He did come and meet Max at the hospital on Tuesday, but he was more interested in playing with the balloon he had picked out for Max.

I am sure Kendra will eventually feel up to posting a more interesting and detailed post, but I thought I would get this up for some of the people who have been waiting to hear. I also have a few pictures that were taken by Kendra's brother, Issac.


7 comments:

Kate Morin said...

Hey Kendra and Jason,
What a gorgeous little man!! I was out of town so Brooke and I will work something out so we can come to visit together! Kendra, you look so happy! (and beautiful)
We all want to meet Max. Get some sleep(ha ha ha ha) and I will see you soon. I love you guys!!!!
Love, Kate

Megan said...

He is adorable!! Congratulations! Two kids are so much fun!

Jenn said...

Congrats you guys! He's beautiful!! I hope you are recovering alright Kendra. I'm glad to hear that your delivery went well!

Unknown said...

Congrats Kendra! He looks so cute. I miss little babies... not enough to have another one yet though! :) I hope you recover quickly!

Rachel said...

Yea! Way to go Kendra. You guys did good, he's a cute little guy.

Hailey Vial said...

Congrats on the beautiful boy! He is just so sweet. Glad to hear everything went well. I've got some great pictures of Levi at Alicia's reception I'll email you. And a fun one of us at her shower.

jjcrew said...

Kendra!
Max is adorable. I can't believe how little an 8lb baby looks to me right now :) Glad surgery went well. I hope recovery is going smoothly. Congratulations!!! Love, Jenn