Sunday, May 10, 2009

Picture Time

While pregnant with Levi, very few pictures were taken of me 'in all my pregnant glory'. I think I have a total of four pictures. Maybe. So, though I (1) do not like pictures of myself in general and (2) REALLY don't like pictures of myself when I am pregnant, decided I would regret it one day. So I had my brother come over and take some pictures of my belly and the family. Here are the shots I liked well enough to show others. Everyone says I look 'so cute' pregnant. I don't feel cute or share that opinion in any way, shape or form. But I suppose most pregnant women feel that way. Right?


Blowing dandelions. Levi loved it.

My handsome hubby and me. Levi refused to sit with us on the bench. Here's why:

The pool was in sight and apparently it is just as much fun to play in without water than with.


This is the only picture I really liked of me alone and I still don't like it that much. But not regrets. Little Max better be grateful for all this.

5 comments:

Jenn said...

You really are a cute pregnant lady Kendra! But I know how you feel because I am the same way. I don't like pictures of me and I especially don't like pregnant pictures of me. I'm sure your baby will appreciate the pictures. Good luck with your last little bit of being pregnant with the little one!

Rachel said...

Whatever Kendra, you look so cute. And by the way, I don't feel very cute being pregnant either. I think Brooke is the only one.

Danielle said...

hello hot mamma! LOVE the pictures of your family-so sweet! Heard about your little Max-congrats! Can't wait to see pics of this new little man!

Roof Life of Oregon said...

Oh these turned out do cute!! Way to be brave...and by the way YOU LOOK FABULOUS! Pregnant and all!

jjcrew said...

Kendra! I LOVE YOUR HAIRCUT!! You are very photogenic too, silly. We miss you over here in Farmington Ward. Love, Jenn