Sunday, May 24, 2009

More of the Same

I am FINALLY able to get on the computer after almost a whole week of being away. For me, that is a record. So I thought I'd do a quick post while I can. Both the boys are sleeping and the house is relatively quiet, for now.

Everything is going pretty well at La Casa De Goodrich, although Levi has been having temper tantrums. I don't know if that is because he's getting new teeth, has a slight cold, it's hot, or because their is another little one invading his territory. It's hard to tell. But he does like 'helping out' with Max. He likes to give him the pacifier, although much of the time he is trying to shove it in Max's face while he's sleeping. But he is good about getting me wipes, diapers, the boppy to feed. It is quite cute. He also is good about kissing and hugging, though is somewhat agressive about it all.

We'll I'm getting a bit tired and Max is up and ready to eat. Can I just say, breastfeeding is PAINFUL! I sort of 'cheated' with Levi last time and used a shield and we only did that for 3 months or so. We'll see how this one goes.

Here are some more pictures from day #2. With all this pain medicine and lack of sleep I seem to have lost my camera and just have the ones my brother took. They'll have to do.


He's such a cutie. And it seems like each day he's looking handsomer and handsomer. Not a very happy baby but I really like this picture because Jason's arm's look great. I love his arms.

Oh, we did a check up today and Max is doing well and gaining weight. He's a really good eater.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I just have to say I totally agree with you on the whole breastfeeding thing. I was not ready for how much that hurts! I ended up getting a breast pump and now do that exclusively. I guess that's kind of cheating as well...

Danielle said...

he's CUTE!!! Glad everything well and that you're back at home and still ALIVE with two boys! I have a feeling Ethan's going to act the same way with his little bro in a month and a half...