Monday, July 20, 2009

Already?

Two months ago we met our Max. I'll have to say, I was very nervous about having two kids, especially two in diapers. Mostly I worried if I was going to get enough sleep because Levi woke me up most nights every 2-3 hours and I don't do so well sleep deprived. I worried about how I was going to handle everything overall (we help take care of my grandma, I work part time from home, and am trying to finish up my last little bit of my bachelor's degree, oh and Levi is EXTREMELY active)

But Max has been a dream baby. I hoped and prayed for one but I didn't think it would actually happen. He is a very happy baby (except of course when he is hungry or tired) doesn't spit up much, and sleeps a lot. Not to brag but it has been anywhere from 7-9 hours at night. The difference a good night sleep makes......

So here he is, our two month old sweetheart. Oh, for those who care, at his 2 month check up he was in the 75% for everything, a little smaller than Levi but so long as he sleeps, I don't care.

4 comments:

Megan said...

what a cutie! I am so glad you got a dream baby :)

Carter Family said...

How fun Kendra!! Life is amazing. You are such a beautiful, fun, and talented Mommy....Jason is the luckiest Man alive to have been blessed with you.

jjcrew said...

Max is ADORABLE!!! I can't wait to meet him someday. Come and visit the old ward again! (And bring your mom!) :) Love, Jenn

Nicki said...

He is beautiful. Glad things are going well for your family!