Friday, July 10, 2009

A Swingin' Good Time

During the holiday time, a time when you'd think someone would take a lot of pictures, is usually the time when I completely forget about the fact I have a camera and should take a picture or two. Usually I am running around getting stuff done and having fun. So. For the Fourth of July Jason's family came and we had a ton of fun. We did a lot of BBQ'n, helped at a pancake breakfast, did fireworks and ate ice cream. Pretty normal right? Well. Larry (Jason's dad) also decided to build a swing set for Levi on the fourth. I couldn't believe my eyes. He did it all in a couple of hours and it is so sturdy it could last till the mellenium (well at least it's strong enough to hold all the boys we have running around here).

Can I just say, Levi LOVES his swing. And I love the swing becasue it is something we can do in the backyard when we just aren't up for going to the park.

To distract Levi from his favorite little uncles and grandparents leaving after the weekend, we had Levi go and play on the swing. He sat on that swing for ONE AND A HALF HOURS refusing to get off. Jason got this awsome video. I think we should send it to America's Funniest Home Videos. It was pretty much the only picture/video I got that whole weekend. But I think it's all about quality, not just quantity.