Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Almost

It is hard to believe that it was almost a whole year since I met you.You are now crawling. For month's you were doing this sort of seal skooch which got you around pretty well but in the course of two days you figured it out and love that you can get around and do what you want.
Never shy, you are always very willing to go to people and win them over so easily. What a flirt.

My Max. I love you so. I have never seen such an infectious smile in my life. When we go to church there are literally rows of people behind us just eager to play with you.
You just got your third tooth and are working on a couple more. Soon you'll have a full set of chompers!

Over the past month you have switch to using a bottle, which you love, and have filled out some more. You're doctor will be pleased. You love almost any food but are currently very into pears.

I am amazed at your growth and understanding. You can kiss on demand, by kiss I mean come at someones face, mouth wide open. It's so sweet. One day Levi came up to me and gave me three kisses (who knows why) but you wanted to do the same. Three kisses. Melted my heart.
You can high five, point and dance. I love when you dance. It is usually when you are sitting and you bounce on your butt. Love it.

Levi is your favorite person ever. You love whatever he is doing and want to be with him playing. He is dealing with it pretty well and learning how to share though it's hard. He loves to bring toys to you when you are sad "Be happy, be happy!" he tells you.Whenever you are out of the fenced off living room and can crawl on your own, you always go to the bathroom because you love bath time. The two of you could play in there for hours and you give this sort of pout when you are torn away.

1 comment:

Carly said...

I can't ever decide if he looks just like you are like Jason... but either way he is a Goodrich! Crazy that it's been almost a year. Where does the time go? I love that he's a little bum dancer. What a riot!