Thursday, April 8, 2010

So peculiar

Mr. Levi has always been independent and doing his own thing since the day he was born. I love all his little quirks, they make me smile.

Like when he lines up all his cars (he also does this with blocks, or train tracks as he calls them, and whatever else he has on hand). We are forever finding lines of things in the house.
Every time he puts his jacket on he insists it is zipped.

Shoes and socks are either all on, or all off. No in between. Now that we are working on potty training, he also insists it all comes off EVERY time he goes to the bathroom. Funny, though a little frustrating at times!

I don't know why he did this one today, but it made me laugh.
If you'll notice all the animals are sitting on something: coasters, an eye spy bag and the Book of Mormon and facing out the window. It's that or they are worshiping the lamp.

1 comment:

Sara Newton said...

Funny kid! I love the silly things kids do.