Wednesday, April 21, 2010

What the heck just happened?

I never meant for it to happen, it just sort of did. When I woke up in the morning I didn't say to myself "Today's the day I'm going to start....dun dun dun....potty training".

Levi has always been very anti-potty training except for some SLIGHT interest when he sat on one of his friends potty. So we went out and bought him his own "Froggy Potty" to which he has ignored completely for the last six months.

Because one of my goals this year is to get this boy potty trained, I normally talk to him about using the toilet, telling me when he needs to go, or using big boy underwear.

Yesterday, as I was changing him and telling him how COOL it is to wear big boy underwear and what fun ones he had. Since I forgot which fun

"Check me out"

No comments: