Sunday, April 11, 2010

Halarious Levi Part 2

I have no idea where this one came from but he keeps saying "I Uncle Levi" Don't know where he got this idea. When I asked him who his nephew/niece was he said "nese" (grandma).

When asked "Where's my hug?" his reply, pointing to his stomach "Here it is!" Kisses? He points to his mouth. I can't tell you how adorable it is!

One day we were talking about where people live. I asked him where Aunt Rose lives. Reply "Her car." Apparently Uncle Isaac lives in his car too. I guess since he's never seen where they live, they must be car dwellers.

Just as we were finishing dinner Levi says "I'm going to take my head off" then proceeds to put his hands to his face and lift up. It did not come off.

Levi has figured out a good trick to 'try' and get out of doing something for himself. When asked to do something he replies "I don't know how to!". It worked a couple times, then we figured out his game. Clever, clever little one!

After getting ready for church I was feeding both my boys a quick snack before we left and in between bites Levi says "That's a beautiful dress mom". Not so hilarious but sure did make this heart melt!

This morning Levi was on one! He had double the energy he usually does and was all over the place. As a joke I told him he sure was crazy. His reply,"I not crazy, I silly." You sure are bud!

1 comment:

Emily Hayes said...

We just wanted to say how funny and cute we think Levi is, you don't need a primary class of funny kids you have one 24/7.