Thursday, September 29, 2011

Hilarious Levi

"Mom, Max took my motorcycle. You need to handle him."

His new word of the week: aggravated. "Mom I'm aggravated at Max"

"Is pooping healthy?"

After getting dressed in PJ's Levi tooted to which I told him that was gross. "But it makes bubbles in the bathtub"

Note: From reading this you can tell two things. The boys fight WAYYY too much, but from what I've heard most siblings do. Also we talk far too much about bodily functions around here.

This one's more sweet than hilarious:

Levi loves learning about the body and how it works (luckily he's never asked about where babies come from) but he had been talking about foods being healthy or not and I had told him some foods, like a lot of french fries and pizza are not good for the heart to which he said "If our heart didn't work, we couldn't love"

These are from a year ago (again cleaning some things up in the blog)

We were in the grocery store and after saying hi to the lobsters in the lobster tank he says "Goodbye lobsters, good luck!"

"Mom, I can't sleep. I'm not tired. It's tricky."

No comments: