Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Touchdown!

Today we went to the gym for the first time in months. To confess I haven't done much since my 10k several months ago. I did the same thing last summer, I don't feel like exercising much when it's so nice outside and I suppose I just like my lazy summers.

As we were driving I got to talking about what they were going to do there, hoping to help Max prep for it because when we were going before he would freak out when I left. I reminded Levi there is drawing and other craft stuff and a fun conversation ensued.

Me: Are you going to draw?
Levi: No I'm going to exercise. Play exercise, so I can be strong!
Me: That's great, sometimes people exercise on a treadmill, some bike, some play, and some do sports.
Levi: One day I will do sports too.
Me: You sure can. We'll have to wait until kindergarden but then you can do whatever sport you'd like. Which one do you want to do?
Levi: Football! Then when I am big, I will play BYU football!
Me: *Smiling* That would be great, you'd have to practice a lot.
Levi: I will. And then I will play BYU football and be on tv. You can watch me, then you'd turn on the tv and say (in high 'mom' voice). "What!?! That's my boy!"
Me: I sure would.

He's only watched this season but I suppose we have another cougar fan on our hands! And Levi who knows but you might just play there yet. If that's the case you can bet I'll be the craziest football mom ever. Whatever you do bud, it's gonna be great!

No comments: