Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Tastebuds

My boys are such posers. I think it's probably because they've had a camera in their face since they were born and probably figure everybody has someone taking pictures of them through out the day. One day they will know know just how weird I am. I'm guessing it will be around 13 or so....

Here I had my camera out and Levi wanted to show me his taste buds. We just got a book all about the body and how it works from the library. It amazes me how much he remembers. Later that day, only after seeing it once, he could tell me where all the different 'tastes' are on the tongue. I couldn't even remember.
Max, true to form, had to show me his tongue too.
And his nose. Those red fingers, if your wondering, are from our strawberries. They have been growing like crazy. So a lot of times we'll go out to water them and have them for our morning snack.

1 comment:

Marissa and Blaine said...

How cute! Love the last picture of Max.
And yes, I'm amazed all the time at the memories kids have! It's incredible!