Monday, September 24, 2012

Soccer

 I told myself we were going to wait another year to get into sports or any classes but I caved, this deal was too good to pass up. It was a group of people from church who put this all together, it's free and fairly low key but gives the kids a chance to play soccer. I knew this was a good way to start sports without having to overly commit time, money and energy.

So far Levi has been loving it. He's had a number of games and has gotten better and is very enthuastic.

These were from the first day. We've since talked about not laying on the field.




 We've been loving going so far (no rain yet!). On the drive we listen to the boys favorite books, The Magic Tree House, I watch the practices and work on some projects and Max loves to run so I have him run from tree to tree and then during breaks he likes to give Levi his water. I'm pretty sure we'll be doing this next year.

No comments: