Monday, September 24, 2012

Labor Day Weekend

 For Labor Day we went to Lake Merwin with my dad and that side of the family. What can I say, we went boating, played in the water, had picnics, ate lots of good food. A great weekend.
 On the boat Levi was fearless, went right up to the front and went, "Look, no hands!" Also when we went swimming he kept saying he knew how to swim and would do all this crazy stuff. I had to sit him down a number of times and tell him that no, he did not know how to swim and to play safer. Silly boy. I'm sure he'll give me many a heart attack.
Max was nervous on the boat first time around but then he was good to go.
 His favorite thing? Tee ball.
We had our cousins Dillin and Sienna camping too and the kids made their own play tent. I don't know exactly what they were up to in there but I heard a lot of laughing and giggling. 
 My sibs finally showed up. Should have come earlier......
 And for a lot of the night the kids entertained. We kept making them do different dances, it was hilarious. We told Max to dance and he dropped to the floor and attmpted the worm. I wish I had a video camera for that one. Then he insisted on calling it the 'bunky worm'. That's my dancin' fool.
Sibs.
 
 Some moments Max can't have me take enough pictures of him, others, NO PICTURES!!! I guess you can one can only take so much of me shoving a camera in their face. 

No comments: