Sunday, February 17, 2013

Around town

During our beach trip we also walked all around town, including going on the merry go round. Levi LOVED it.
Max on the other hand......
not so much. I don't know if it's just me but I think these kind of pictures are hilarious. He screamed most of the time but endured the torture and stayed on.
I don't know what happened but a year or two ago Max loved rides, now he is absolutely terrified of them. But he was talked into it and made it on. After it was over he said that next time he was going to go in Santa's sleigh (there was a bench that looked like a sleigh on it.) But some how I get the feeling he'd still be screaming.

Oh this picture. I love it. Levi's so chipper and happy, Max is testing everyone hearing and noise tolerance levels. Good thing we were the only ones on.

Whenever we go to seaside we like to get an elephant ear because let's face it, elephant ears are delicious and you can't just get them anywhere. It's the fair and this. We downed two in less than 5 minutes. It's a record I'm sure we'll soon break because these boy's appetites aren't getting any smaller.
On one of the last nights we set up some goodies the boys and I had gotten dad for his big 3-0 party. We picked out his favorite foods which included chips and salsa, Reeses, root beer floats, and Oreos. The boys were in heaven because we let them have whatever they wanted. Talk about a sugar high.
Oh and singing birthday cards. The boys have now discovered the cards that sing and to them that is the only kind of card with getting or giving. I'm pretty sure they've listened to them more than Jason has.

No comments: