Sunday, February 10, 2013

Office Life

I hope no one ever thinks I have anything 'together' because while I might do my best to seem like it, I'm totally faking pretty much all of it. I'm such a faker! It's more me trying to be positive, look to the brighter side of things. I guess we all do that.

But here is one example, my office. I'm not joking that it pretty much always looks like this crazy mess. Do you know what I hate? Those pictures you see online of peoples offices, especially the ones who do similar creative things, that are picture perfect. What a joke, I know they all look like this. Ok. maybe I just tell myself that to make me feel better. What can I say? I like to let the creativity fly.
Outgoing mail. 
My gemstones, I love them!
Pliers galore.
Jason made this massive jewelry organizer for me. It's beautiful, he does such great work!
Photographing. Yeah, that stuff had been on our dining room table for a couple of weeks. Let's just say I have a VERY patient husband.
Part of my face. Yeah!
And that is part of my crazy, messy, creative, busy life.

No comments: