Sunday, February 17, 2013

Hotel Hangout

Even though the weather was nicer than pretty much anytime we've visited in January, we ended up with a lot of hangout time, but that is what I love about vacations. Hanging out with no work to do, no house to clean, no school or schedule to worry about. Just playing and having fun.

We did a number of games and Max rediscovered Barrel of Monkeys. I don't think any one 'played' it but he sure had fun with them.
We lucked out and got by far the nicest rooms we have ever gotten. I think we originally thought about having some family join us but as we asked around everyone was busy so it was just us in a huge condo with three rooms and three bathrooms. It was amazing. We ended up using the 3rd room as a toy/play room for the boys where we had brought all their legos. They sure love those things, me too for that matter. They have never played with any toy so much as they do their legos.

And our view? Spectacular. You could just open the windows and there was the beach. The boys enjoyed people watching.
Me? I think my favorite was the huge jetted tubs. Yup. Definitely the bathtubs.

No comments: