Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Pre-Preschool

Today was my last day teaching preschool. Hooray! For the last section we talked about being unique and for part of it I took pictures of everyone to put in their books they've been working on.

Levi is home in the mornings so he does preschool with us when it's our turn, though I do have to remind him often that he needs to let everyone else answer the questions and if no one else can then he can have a chance. What a smart cookie.
 This is Jack, or Jackie as most call him. He loves all things boy, especially things that are Ninjago and Lego related and a whole lot of other stuff I am completely clueless about but he loves them all and will talk to you about them all day long.
And Mr. Mason who has been hanging out at our house since his family moved here. He loves to move around and be outside. He loves Legos and doing just about anything out in the backyard so we play out there every chance we got. 
And Mr. Max. I love this one to death and he is, of course, the reason I was teaching preschool. Overall he seemed to love it, though at times he had difficult moments when it was at our turn  despite the fact that he was always telling me he wanted it to be at our house. Sometimes it is just hard to have mom as the teacher, at least at this age. But again he liked it all and loved playing with his buddies.



And I couldn't resist this picture, it is so Max.
This is Rachel and she isn't technically part of the preschool group but during the last couple of times when it was my turn I invited her to come. She is in Levi's primary class and will be going into kindergarten in the fall and I thought she would be a good fit because she's just awesome. She worked well with all those boys and was a great peacemaker among them. Also it let me do something kind of nice for her mom who I visit teach. We love Rachel.

Oh, the first couple times we had her over for class every time her name was mentioned (when she wasn't there, outside of class) Max woulds say, "I love Rachel." Which he does and he insists on sitting next to her, in fact pretty much all the boys do.....
Well preschool I bid you adieu. Although it wasn't what I was planning or yes, even wanted as far as pre-preschool went, we had some fun times and I know my kiddos will miss seeing all their friends. Good thing summer's on it's way!

No comments: