Sunday, July 7, 2013

Utah Trip - Hill Airforce Museum

When I mentioned to a few people that we would be going to Ogden they had recommended going to the Hill Airspace Museum which is close. So we did and they boys loved all that airplane goodness.
Buttons to push.
Lots of cool stuff to see.
Things to be amazed by. Oh silly Elijah.
Uncle Gabe herded a bunch of boys around.
Max saw some thing he really wanted to show me.
The Jolly Roger. It had a pirate ship flag on it.
Then he insisted on one more picture with this face because that is obviously the best picture face to make.
When Levi saw it he kept telling me if you combined the Jolly Roger, the ?????, and the ????? it would make the 'BEST PLANE EVER!!!'
Some short movies which while historically awesome didn't hold there attention for long. Nothing is quite as fun as seeing huge air planes, guns and bombs.
It was fun to see the planes and I know my mom loved all the history, as did I. But I have come to learn that little boys, at least mine and the ones I know, have a much lower threshold of amount of time they can spend in a museum, regardless of its coolness, so eventually we went outside and ran around a lot.

No comments: