Sunday, July 7, 2013

Utah Trip - More Outside and Life

We spent quite a bit of time outside either running around, in the pool or roasting hot dogs.

I couldn't help myself on this one and I know I'm going to probably get in trouble with Jason for slipping in underwear shots but they are only cute for so long. And look at them!
Smore's


Levi thought this was funny.


Max introduced us to the 'Max Suprise'. After quoting the smore's scene from The Sandlot (one of their all time favorite movies) Max decided to give instruction on how to make his Max Surprise. It is the smore without the marshmellow becuse Mr. Max doesn't like marshmellows. I love how he has his pinkie is up.
Berry face!
All I can say is these boys LOVE berries. Mom got 2 big things of them and the first one was inhaled within the first 5 minutes of so. They loved them.
I think this was from earlier that day and I tried my best to get a picture with the two of us but Max now hates getting his picture taken with my phone and will not tolerate it much.
Ah well.
This pregnancy I have been craving a lot of fruit, particularly red grapes and the coveted blueberries, which I got mostly because whenever any came into the house they were immediately vacuumed by the 5 berry sucking boys. That is all I ate for dinner, because unlike my boys I am not a fan of hot dogs.

No comments: