Sunday, July 7, 2013

Utah Trip - Pool Time

 Not being so used to the warm weather and despite the fact that I'm sure my brother would be against it (because part of the fun is some times doing things you aren't supposed to do), I decided to buy a bigger pool along with noodles and spray bottles, which I will tell anyone are WAY better than just plain old squirt guns. Reason 1- little kids can spray them pretty easily, cheap guns don't squirt well 2- they hold a ton of ammo so you are not refilling every 5 seconds 3 - they are only a dollar and 4 - they can be used for random things around the house. They are awesome.
 We did a couple nights of roasting hot dogs and marshmellows which were followed by story time which Levi enjoyed. He's quite the story teller.
My brother and his new baby Miss Averie. 
 Will-o
 This one was probably my favorite of his. What pretty eyes.
Why we came to visit. 
 Gabe. You're weird.
Crazy iphone pics. Love little boys in undies, we have a lot between the two of us.

No comments: