Sunday, July 7, 2013

Utah Trip - Train Museum

In Ogden their is a train station/museum and they have a number of old trains outside you can look at. So, we did. Trains + free + outside + lots of crazy running around boys. It was a no brainer.

I also got some really cute (at least in my opinion) of most of the boys. Some were a little more wiggly than others.

Normally Levi is pretty tolerant of me and my camera antics but not so much this time around, he just wanted to see the trains. He's still pretty dang adorable.
Max was a bit more willing than usual and was his normal goofy self. He also was very excited in his new BYU shirt (Which he had worn night and day for 2 days straight. It's summer, don't judge. Though I do make them put on clean underwear. Most of the time)
I think this one was my favorite.
This series was hilarious.First someone (uncle Gabe?) lifted him up to drive where all his cousins were driving. He looks down for a second, is pretty cool, then freaks out. It was kind of funny to watch because he was having so much fun until he looked down. Am I horrible to find such hilarity in situations like this? It just happens so much it's funny.

Then Levi's like "I got this". It's so funny to see their different personalities. In some things Max will do things Levi would never ever do and in some things it's the other way around.
I hadn't intended on taking these pictures but I had my camera and Ejijah was just there and it was perfect. I thought these all were pretty darn adorable, it's hard to pic a fav.
Max was looking out at the real moving trains.
Will-o.
When we were getting ready to go Henry needed to change cloths and so he fittingly picked his Thomas PJ's despite it being nowhere near bedtime. Gotta love the kid logic.
                      
Sir Henry and all his goofy faces. I kept trying to get him to smile but kids are tricky to photograph, you just have to go with it.
He looks a lot like Gabe when he was younger.
More of Max being timid.

Funny boy.

Out front they had a number of old decorated and working, yet very out of tune, pianos that the boys could help but playing.
These were totally bribed shots. I had to dole out a few 'picture treats' to get these. They were very much sick of me having a camera in their face for so long. A little bribery never hurt anyone.

No comments: