Saturday, January 23, 2016

Crazy Dave and Harry Potter World

Now that the coffin is cleaned out we keep quilts in there. It also makes for a good hiding place.
Zombies.
Another thing I found that my mom had written to my grandma.
Building for days.
There is a reason why we call him tornado Dave. This is what happens when I try to go to the bathroom and forget to put the lock on the pantry door.
When we were cleaning out the garage we found the hoyer which the boys thought was a blast. If they only knew (it's not so fun to use IRL) and this which was from Grampys desk. A lot of his office stuff never really was gone through, just put in boxes because we had to clean it out fast to make a room for Gram so I started going through things and the boys of course loved all his desk toys.
I know, naked baby pic. But I couldn't resist. I was giving him a bath I looked at his legs and saw the buffness. This baby is strong, look at his leg muscles. This is a 1 1/2 year old! Crazy.

One of the first strawberries of the season.
Soccer and stomp rockets.
Can't stop jumping.
The boys to do list. I drew out pictures for Max since he can't read some things.
Love seeing this.
And this. I miss it so much!
Grams bed one last time. With all her medicle stuff (hoyer, wheelchair, hospital bed and all the other home care stuff) I found new homes for them for people who otherwise wouldn't be able to afford them. I think she would be happy with that.
Still going through stuff (OK I still am 6 months later, there's a lot to go through). Davis has always loved the grabbers so we decided to have a grabber fight.
Costco. One of the few times I can get these boys to sit. Eating. Watching the TV and for Levi reading a book.
And almost to blueberry time.
I don' remember why but we were at Home Depot. Imagine that, we love that place and are always projecting.
Watching HP of course. I just love this picture for so many reasons.
For our kid/parent date night I have a very small budget of $5 and if we don't spend it we can put it in one of our 'funds'. Right now the boys have one for the Great Wolf Lodge as well as to go to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. Levi and Jason went out on their date and didn't spend anything so Levi wanted to put it to go to TWWHP.
Jason turned the sprinklers on.
Like stealthy jungle cats.
I had a friend of mine having a baby and for some reason I got it in my head I needed to make her a quilt so I got to work. I was just going to put the squares together (it was a charm pack) but I went to do it at Sharon's Attic and of course her and my mom convinced me I needed to do something a little more complicated.
Perfect weather for water balloons.

We were trying to clean out the van and this was Davis' version of helping. At least he was kind of out of trouble.
And after far to long I introduced the boys to Joseph and the Amazing Technocolor Dreamcoat. They loved it and I was so proud. Go go go Joseph you know what they say!
A favorite hangout spot. I'm pretty sure it used to be mine too when I was little.



1 comment:

Danielle said...

love reading all of these little updates! and that really is the most beautiful quilt! it hasn't left my rocking chair since i got it-it's our snuggle blanket when we're rocking at night. Thanks again!!!

and maybe the home depot trip was for the 9 3/4 stop for levi's birthday? fake brick? I have no idea. but i have lots of pictures like that in my blog catching up that i'm like, why did i even take this picture?! so funny.