Tuesday, January 12, 2016

The Last Day

This is all from Grams last day. Again, all very stressful, I hardly slept because I didn't know what was going to happen or what to do. It was one of those things where you just are kind of helpless.

I don't know why I took this picture. At the time I was doing well losing weight, eating healthy and exercising. But then exercising went right down the drain. I tried to go to one of my usual classes but I just couldn't focus. One I even left early. I'll admit it since then I haven't gotten back on the wagon and exercised much. I need to find the motivation I had right before everything happened. I did better eating wise but not for too long.
During that time the weather was actually really nice for the most part and Jason's flowers looked great. He was always really good about talking flowers with her as well as planting some favorites and frequently bringing her things he picked from the yard.
But even with all this life with kiddos had to continue and Davis just kept Davis-ing it up being his little scribbling on the floor self.
In between me going to visit the hospital I let the boys watch a lot of tv, in survival mode I suppose. This was the night when Jason was at his scout trip and when that happens I usually let the boys set up tent in the living room. They watched a lot of Back to the Future that day. Then later I took the boys to a friends.
At the hospital. The last picture I have of her and I. During much of our visits mostly the only thing I could do was hold her hand and make sure she knew someone was there.


No comments: