Saturday, January 23, 2016

Selfies and Suspensions

Max for some reason felt he needed some extra protection at bedtime.
That and he just loves swords.
At Levi's school they have parents volunteer two weeks of the year for playground duty just to make sure the kids stay safe while playing on the playground. It is in a nice forest area and Davis had tons of fun running around.
I think we just wanted to text dad a funny picture while he was at work.
Crazies.

























Love this quote.

 Another day of playground duty. No one complained
 
 
We had a big box and Max decided he wanted to decorate it and make his own time machine.
Max insisted on photographic his lego creation and insisted I keep every single one so I did. He's been pretty into photography lately, I think it would be nice to get him a small inexpensive camera, I think he'd have fun





And of course a few selfies.

We played on the landing for a good half hour with Levi throwing a balloon down and Davis bringing it back up. He thought it was hilarious. Kids are so entertained sometimes.
I remember when he was pushing around the toy mower.
Drool bot. I love those cheeks.
And what else would you find Levi doing?
I wonder who put a spool of thread in the VCR?
Me organizing and cleaning stuff out while the boys watch shows.
As I went through I found a number of interesting things including this suspension notice for Jared when he and some friends stole the seat off their school bus.
And a note I found that my grandma wrote a few years back
Davis opened the gate. Luckily he's only been able to do it once or twice before. I'm not ready for no gates.
He's got the whole world in his hands. He loves the globe, maybe a little too much. He somehow made it break in half a couple of times. Luckily it was easy to put together and now it is up where he can't get it.

No comments: