Thursday, January 21, 2010

Oops!

When we moved from Utah to Oregon one of the first pieces of furniture we got was a scrapbook desk which Jason found on Craigslist and gave it to me as a Christmas gift. I feel in love with it the moment I saw it. Going from 1 rooms to 3 left a lot more space for fun stuff (like a craft room!)

Now this scrapbook desk serves as my craft desk and work desk. I am at it many times in the day working on something. Not too long after I got this desk (which is pretty tall) we purchased two stools that were the PERFECT height for it, one being for my desk and one as an extra in the dining room. Well, somehow that extra chair came into the office/craftroom as "Levi's Chair".

So now he loves sitting on "his chair" and working next to me, I even was generous enough and gave him a drawer to put coloring books, stuff to draw with, stickers and other fun things to 'work' with.

Today he wanted to play with some new markers so I got out a piece of paper for him to draw me something.

One minute of not watching and this is what happens. What a masterpiece! Yeah, it's on his face and shirt too.

(Levi was quite upset once he realized what he had done. He's so funny and HATES to be dirty)

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Kendra! Your kids are so cute!
How is your family doing? I saw Scarlett on my mom's facebook. You all look great! I hope everything is going well. Love, Rachel P.(Larrabee)

Marissa and Blaine said...

What a cute little guy! That's funny that he doesn't like being dirty. Great idea to give him his own drawer!