Saturday, January 16, 2010

What a sucker

Levi definitly knows who the sucker is in the family. Me. Just now, 10:15pm, at least 1 1/2 hours since he went to bed, on a Saturday night, as I opened the door, which he had been hitting for the past minute or so, says with the sweetest, most innocent smile says "I want some popcorn too". We had just made a batch in the popcorn machine.

I couldn't resist. I picked him up and we went and got a handful. Now he's back in bed.

I'm such sucker! I suppose now I know you CAN smell popcorn in your sleep.

4 comments:

Danielle said...

this makes me laugh because i have many memories from when i was younger regarding popcorn at bedtime. As soon as my parents would get us all in bed they'd make popcorn and watch tv together and i remember being so jealous as the smell drifted upstairs into our rooms....

The Richardsons said...

All moms are suckers :) I almost always fall for the 2:00 am "But mom I have to snuggle with you for a minute because I miss you and you're my best friend in the whole world!" And I can definately smell popcorn in my sleep, I have an obsession!

Roof Life of Oregon said...

That made me giggle. I would have totally given in on that one too! So adorable.

In answer to your question on my blog:
Jen Korth Photography. They used to be in the farmington ward, but now they live in Utah. She makes trips up to Oregon because so many people adore her photos! The Nielsons (Aaron & Sarah) use her too. I love your pictures too! You look so beautiful and Jason so handsome! Did your brother do them?

Carter Family said...

Ha that was me, not Roof Life!