Sunday, July 11, 2010

I could pee my pants.

I am that excited. Tomorrow I am taking my statistics final which will mean I'm done with collage, at least my bachelors degree. I have one choir class I can take if I want to finish my music minor, but that is more optional and something I would LOVE. We'll see what I decide on that one. But as for 'real' classes I will be done!!!!! I can't express how excited I am. Gone will be that nagging thought always in the back of my mind "finish up school, finish up!".

ALSO. I am going to be training my replacement at work next week cause, that's right, I'm quitting! While this job has been extremely flexible and allowed me to work from home, it has gone from 1-2 hours a day to 2-4 hours and it's just too much for me while I have little ones. Also pee my pants excited about this one. I have always been a working mommy, unless you count Levi's first three months where I was pretty much a walking zombie. I'll still be doing etsy but it is all on MY terms and I can work as much or as little as I want. AND it's something I absolutely love doing. My therapy.

No work, no school.....Ahhhhhhh sounds heavenly.

I'm so excited. Did I already say that? Cause I am.

4 comments:

Amyann6 said...

Congrats, that's awesome! Now you can relax! Enjoy spending more time with your boys!

Megan said...

congratulations! I love your craft blog. Levi has gotten so big and handsome!

Jenn said...

Congratulations Kendra!! How exciting!!!!

cymagen said...

dont pee please