Sunday, July 25, 2010

Surfin' USA

I am so glad we have our little pool. I got it last year on craigslist and it's was a huge pain to bring home but it was totally worth it! I've tried those inflatables but for me they're more trouble than they're worth.

So when the sun FINALLY made it's appearance in Oregon we washed it off (there was a lot of scrubbing but Levi didn't mind helping out, ok, supervising)

It was Max's first time in a little pool. He'd been in a big pool a number of times but he was always being held by someone. This time he was all on his own and was a little nervous.
Levi on the other hand, was not. If your wondering what he's surfing on, it's a foam pad to put your knees on when you garden. He's so creative.
I think I know why he was a little nervous. That big brother of his kept taking his watering can and watering Max to 'make him grow'.
Max got him back though. He quickly found Levi's prized 'fish' (three rocks) and wouldn't share.
All and all it was a great afternoon pool side.
The end.

1 comment:

The Hedges said...

Ha ha ha, that is one bloated end!