Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Worn Out

Still playing catchup after this crazy month. Even though I didn't have much time to stay updated, I made sure we still did some fun stuff, this was partially to keep me from going insane.

Did you know Tuesdays are two for one at Oaks Park??? We headed on over with a couple friends and rode rides, ate hot dogs, ice cream and had a blast. Something we are DEFINITELY doing again in the not too distant future.

Max got a bracelet too but he hated it and didn't really ride anything except his stroller and mom and dads shoulders. He sure did enjoy watching and eating all that ice cream.

Needless to say, Levi LOVED it all.


Jason was so excited to do this, he kept telling me we should go over and do it. I think he just wanted to show off for me. He's still got it! Within minutes of leaving here's what we saw in the back seat.

A good day.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Wow, it looks like no one was really there! We'll have to try that.

Jenn said...

How fun!! I miss Portland...