Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Goodrich Day

So with all the family craziness during Christmas I decided I wanted to have a day with the Goodrich's, just our little family. It was a simple day, a quiet day, a day for us four. I didn't really take many pictures, we just relaxed and had fun.

Jason made waffles for us, we did the nativity story again with our felt board, we played with all the new games Levi got for Christmas, and of course all the toys. We even went to the store and got a Woody doll because Buzz was such a hit and caused way too many fights. Ok, maybe it was because I was super excited to get it for them. Here is what I was able to catch on camera. Pay attention to the sequence of events.

Max got Buzz from Grandpa, he loves the buttons, carrying it around, flying it. It's the perfect toy. Levi had actually been pretty good about not taking it away ALL the time.
Mr. Max also wants anything his Levi has, regardless of what he has in his own hands.
Levi put up a hard fight but look at those eyes, can you guess who he picks in the Buzz vs Woody debate?
Yeah, he got what he really wanted. I think they both did.
"To infinity and beyond!"

No comments: