Monday, January 31, 2011

Thank you Cecil!

Guess what I got in the mail today?????
It's official. It only took me 10 years, 14 roomates, 10 moves, 6 AWESOME student/married apartments, 6 jobs, aprox 684 hours of test related stress (that's just an estimate), a mission, getting married, 2 children, 6 wards, far too much in student loans and a lot of studying, but I did it and I'm so glad to get that one off my 'bucket list'. I'm a little sad I was just one class short of a music minor but some how I'll deal. Right now I'm all smiles.

3 comments:

Memory Bybee said...

Whew whew! That is super spectacularly awesome! Way to go, Kendra! That is cause for a serious celebration. I'm so happy for you. Way to persevere!

Megan said...

Hooray Kendra!

Marissa and Blaine said...

YOU ARE AMAZING!!! CONGRATS!!!