Sunday, July 10, 2011

June Craft Day

Levi loves crafts, wants to do them pretty much every day. He also LOVES being around other kids, so I figured I'd set up a couple of kids crafts days in the summer.
We made various crafts out of toilet paper rolls. They all got pretty into it, at least for the first minute or so, but I pretty much knew that was going to happen!
Hailey was pretty crafty and made a bunch of pink sparkly creatures. So girly!
Levi also pretty much was painting, gluing and helping most of the time. We made a monster, a crazy guy, an owl, and a butterfly. But eventually he was drawn in by all the shrieking and giggling going on and said "you finish while I go play". Deal. He ran off leaving me to finish up.
Max? He basically painted long enough to get a picture then ran off to swing. He's been way into playing superman lately.
Don't they look like they're having fun!?!?! We'll see you guys in again soon.

No comments: