Saturday, January 7, 2012

More Office Updates

This is just for you Larry.

The office 'remodel' is going great. The desk was finished and brought upstairs earlier this week. I am in love. It's huge and with all the new organization and things off the desk it gives me lots more room to work rather than just pile things.
A lot of stuff is going to be up on the walls and off the desk giving easy access. I'm still working on a magnet board and a necklace and jewelry organizer for finished products and works in progress.
Jason finished the shelves and put them in the other day and I'm working on organizing it . There are perfect spots for everything, the printer, my tumbler and other jewelry gear and even my sewing machine, laminator and silhouette. Also we're putting a countertop on it for extra durability. We met with the guy the other day and it's going to be a dark green/black super strong slate. It's very pretty and I can't wait to see the finished product.

We just bought a new chair, Jason is working on building a foot rest/shelf under the desk for my feet (cause it's so high) and also for storage, he's out to get a long power strip so I can easily plug things in as well. It's all coming together and I'm very excited about the whole thing. Best Christmas gift ever.

2 comments:

Carly said...

Wow! Best Christmas present ever is RIGHT! That looks fantastic. Wow. Wow. Wow. What great work space! I'm so excited for you :) Happy crafting/creating/working!

Danielle said...

WOW! That's awesome Kendra!!! Can't wait to see it when it's all finished-you deserve it! :)